Our strategic hands-on and innovative approach is what separates us from our competitors. Our HR team works with your organization both onsite and virtually to help your people be more focused, happier, and productive. From talent management to employee relations, we have you covered.
Learn all about the HRessentials™ Plus package:
Step 1: Assess
We provide a workplace assessment of your current policies, practices and materials. We also assess your workplace culture by engaging in interviews with employees across your organization to better understand ways to leverage and optimize internal strengths.
Step 2: Strategically Plan
Once we complete the assessment, we will create a strategy directly mapped to your organization's objectives and vision. An HR dashboard will be created with measurable numbers to track progress on a quarterly basis. Most importantly, we will provide you with a better understanding of the talent capabilities necessary to grow and achieve your goal.
Step 3: Execute
Our team works with you every step of the way to help execute the plan designed to enable your organization to grow. In your customized package, we provide you with onsite support that includes professional guidance on employee relations issues, compliance training, policy development, talent management, conducting relevant legislative training, and more.
- Unlimited virtual support by telephone and/or email
- Business Review with Executive Team to identify key business issues and challenges
- Customized HR Roadmap and Dashboard with metrics linked to your key goals and targets
- Professional advice and guidance on all employee relations issues in real time virtually or onsite
- Job profiles, policies, and employee handbook
- Employment-related templates for all stages of the employee life cycle from hiring to termination
- Free webinars covering a wide variety of both HR and developmental topics, as well as Compliance webinars
- Design and management of a Performance Management process with annual Talent Review sessions
- Leadership Training programs with highly experienced facilitators, trainers and coaches
- Assistance with Agreement and contract reviews
- Expertise on termination/severance packages
- Support on disability cases, workplace harassment investigations, and Human Rights
- Review and revision of workplace policies and procedures
- Assistance on a wide array of HR projects in addition to the services above (please contact us for more information)
✔ Improved employee relations, performance, and engagement
✔ Increased employee satisfaction and productivity
✔ Attraction, retention, and development of your people
✔ 30% more time in your day to focus on your competing priorities
✔ Reduced turnover costs associated with poor hiring decisions
✔ Mitigate HR and Employment law-related costs and risks
✔ Ensure compliance with all Ministry regulations
Check out what some of our HRessentials Plus clients have to say:
We were already a satisfied HRessentials client of MaxPeople when we engaged them to assist with our hiring needs. Both the recruitment process and expertise demonstrated by them have changed the dynamic of our team incredibly. With the new hires, we are a stronger team today than ever before and look forward to continued growth as a result.
-PACE Technical Services Inc.
MaxPeople is an innovative and resourceful team with a wealth of Human Resource knowledge and expertise. The team skillfully identified our organization’s needs and provided the necessary support to help us deal with matters related to recruitment, employment law, training and performance management. The staff at MaxPeople are accessible, knowledgeable, resourceful and professional. It has been a pleasure to work with them.
The MaxPeople team have been an invaluable addition to our business since they have come onboard. As our company continues to grow, they’ve been an immense help in all facets of HR, including the formulation of a Performance Management Process, constructing job profiles, putting together a customized employee handbook, revising all of our contracts, and assisting with recruitment. We really appreciate the support that they’ve provided, and would definitely recommend them to others.
Learn about our other services: