Ask Us Anything: LIVE Q&A for People Leaders
Ask Us Anything: LIVE Q&A for People Leaders Overview:
More than ever, employees are now looking to their managers to lead and support them. As leaders of your organization during this uncertain time, you will be faced with very unique situations including virtual performance management, staying productive and connected as a team, and engaging in difficult conversations. Join us for this ‘Ask Us Anything” webinar, to discuss your biggest people management challenges with an HR Expert and an Employment Lawyer.
Who will benefit:
- Anyone who leads people and needs advice on how to be an effective leader/manager
- Anyone who is new to a people-leader role and has questions regarding best practices
- Anyone who is unsure of how to effectively and virtually manage employees during this challenging time
What you will learn:
- Best practices for managing and leading your people, particularly when face-to-face interaction is not available
- Gain practical advice and support for your people management challenges pertaining to virtual performance management, progressive discipline, terminations, team connection and collaboration, and having difficult conversations with your people.
Please include any questions you would like answered during the live webinar in the comment box on the registration form.
Date: April 9, 2020
Time: 12 pm to 12:30 PM EST
Arjun Dhir, Employment Lawyer – Rodney Employment Law
This webinar is complimentary, however in support of Second Harvest we will be accepting donations from attendees who would like to make a contribution. All proceeds from this session will go to support Second Harvest, an organization that rescues and delivers fresh, surplus food to feed people experiencing hunger. Due to the ongoing impact of COVID-19, Second Harvest’s programs are under increasing stress, and the need for food is rising as a result.
Register: To sign up for this webinar click here.